LAS VEGAS

Whats the best spot to pick up some easy hoodies, all those pool spots seems like theres just a bunch of stuck up chicks

It's Vegas man, you can pick up hoodies anywhere and everywhere.

Tao Beach and Wet Republic is probably my 2 favorite pool party spots. Wet Republic is a little bigger and has a bigger pool if you're trying to chill in the water. I wouldn't even bother getting in the pool at Tao Beach, it's pretty small.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

It's Vegas man, you can pick up hoodies anywhere and everywhere.
For real I was in vegas went up with a girl in an elevator while I am with my lady, I dropped off my lady when I came back down to the tables saw the same chick she was like your girl asleep now we can have some fun grabbing me and ##%%. I was tempted but I would feel like *+%*#@@ for doing that while my lady was asleep.

Originally Posted by playmaker86

dress code at prive is strict man. didnt get let in one night, bouncers was on sum bull

i remember when it first opened, they had a segment on "Extra" and they said there was no dress code at all

Prive is straight wack. I don't know what you guys see about it. The place smaller than a %%%+%#@*#%%%.

Me and 2 of my boys are making our first trip to Vegas in 2 weeks during the Mayweather v.s. Mosley fight.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what clubs and such we should hit up during the day as well as night.  I mostly into hip hop not really into club or techno music so if that helps.

If you want hip-hop go to Tao.  It get's really packed though...too packed.

Try to get passes before.

We used vegaspassport.com.

My boy really wanted to get passes beforehand, I was
grin.gif
to the whole idea (go with the flow type thing).  He insisted.

We paid $20, we get to Tao, we get directed to the right person....we were in.  No line, No cover, No having to give extra money to the bouncer to "jump the line". 

Had me with the
eek.gif
.  We also got passes to LAVO, which we passed since we met some girls and we took off to The Bank (Bellagio)

Went to Vegas this weekend... (still here actually). Some thoughts...

- XS sucks. It's huge, but it sucks. I don't know how people have fun at these kinds of places.

- Wet Republic is the most fun I've ever had.

- You need to be a baller to enjoy this city.

- I need to get the f*ck outta here!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

If you want hip-hop go to Tao.  It get's really packed though...too packed.

Try to get passes before.

We used vegaspassport.com.

My boy really wanted to get passes beforehand, I was
grin.gif
to the whole idea (go with the flow type thing).  He insisted.

We paid $20, we get to Tao, we get directed to the right person....we were in.  No line, No cover, No having to give extra money to the bouncer to "jump the line". 

Had me with the
eek.gif
.  We also got passes to LAVO, which we passed since we met some girls and we took off to The Bank (Bellagio)
Good looks on the Vegas passport man...  Planning on going with some fam this summer and I don't feel like waiting no four hours on line...
laugh.gif

Anyone interested in a 2-night stay at the Mirage + 2 tickets to see a cirque du Soleil show? (valid untill 12/28) I won the tickets by making a 3-pointer at the Lakers game but I live in Europe and the trip would cost too much for me. PM me for more info.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Went to Vegas this weekend... (still here actually). Some thoughts...

- XS sucks. It's huge, but it sucks. I don't know how people have fun at these kinds of places.

- Wet Republic is the most fun I've ever had.

- You need to be a baller to enjoy this city.

- I need to get the f*ck outta here!
When did you go to Wet?  We had a table there Sunday.  All they played was techno/house music though
frown.gif

anywhere from 1 to 4 bottles (bottles start at 375 for the low end stuff), 1500 is the min we have to spend to reserve the table then you gota add 28% gratuity and tip the host 8k for the bungalow, u endin up gonna be payin 9-10gs

whoa whoa whoa
laugh.gif
i hope that was a typo...either somebody got played or u misunderstood! you "tipped" a host $8000 dollars...just to get a bungalow? then you still gotta min amount of bottles to buy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i know its vegas and all but that is most def the rawest deal i have ever encountered!

son im telling you now you will be THOROUGHLY disappointed...no matter what happens... your gonna be down like 10racks + and MIGHT catch a jumpoff or two...but your still gonna have to put in work and compete with all the other dudes there who most likely aint paying 10k+

take about half of that to the Rhino and you will have a much better time...and dont give me the whole strippers/hookers thing b/c what you'll be attracting at the pool party will most likely be the same thing or most likely more dirty-  you aint finding a wholesome wife in a bungalow at Rehab 

anything going on this week? ill be there thurs night to sat night

Jabbawockeez performing at MGM

Originally Posted by Kingtre

anywhere from 1 to 4 bottles (bottles start at 375 for the low end
stuff), 1500 is the min we have to spend to reserve the table then you
gota add 28% gratuity and tip the host 8k for the bungalow, u endin up
gonna be payin 9-10gs

whoa whoa whoa
laugh.gif
i hope that was a typo...either somebody got played or u misunderstood! you "tipped" a host $8000 dollars...just to get a bungalow? then you still gotta min amount of bottles to buy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i know its vegas and all but that is most def the rawest deal i have ever encountered!

son im telling you now you will be THOROUGHLY disappointed...no matter what happens... your gonna be down like 10racks + and MIGHT catch a jumpoff or two...but your still gonna have to put in work and compete with all the other dudes there who most likely aint paying 10k+

take about half of that to the Rhino and you will have a much better time...and dont give me the whole strippers/hookers thing b/c what you'll be attracting at the pool party will most likely be the same thing or most likely more dirty-  you aint finding a wholesome wife in a bungalow at Rehab 

There's only 6 bungalows at Wet Republic, and one of them is usually reserved for the celebrity host, and you can bet at least another 2 are for celebrities. $8-10k is about how much you're going to spend to party there. I was there twice last week... both times were sick as hell. Heading back in a couple for Memorial Day.

79825916699545103464.jpg

Originally Posted by Kingtre

anywhere from 1 to 4 bottles (bottles start at 375 for the low end stuff), 1500 is the min we have to spend to reserve the table then you gota add 28% gratuity and tip the host 8k for the bungalow, u endin up gonna be payin 9-10gs

whoa whoa whoa
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My bad let me clarify:
(Talking about my table at Wet) - anywhere from 1 to 4 bottles (bottles start at 375 for the low end stuff), 1500 is the min we have to spend to reserve the table then you gota add 28% gratuity and tip the host.  8k (For another NTers bungalow at Rehab) for the bungalow, u endin up gonna be payin 9-10gs

i love Vegas everytime i go.. but when i get back to the real world.. my #$+ is broke.. haha..

Anyone heading out for Memorial Day Weekend? I just got back from Vegas a few days ago but I'm heading back in a week and staying for a month or so this time. The Wet Republic lineup looks insane (deadmau5!!) and Surrender + Encore Beach Club open up that weekend which should be absolutely INSANE!!

I'm usually at Wet 1-2 times a month. My boy DJ Gusto  who is a regular in the WDYWT post is there DJing on Sundays usually. He's there as we speak w/Nathan Scott. I'll be there Memorial Weekend. I love house music and the sexy/classy vibe there, best pool party in Vegas !

^ Dope. I was there last Sunday. We had the bungalow beside Carmen Electra.

Memorial Day Weekend should just be flat out nuts... so much stuff going on (UFC, etc).

Back
Top Bottom