LAST MAN ON EARTH .. New Show on FOX ... Sunday's 9:30

Whoever plays Phil is terrible at playing drunk. His drunk speech to Tandy was rough acting. :lol:

When did Erica become so ugly?

And when the hell will they bring Tandy's brother into play?

With no NASA ppl left on Earth it's pretty impractical for dude to somehow get back to Earth.

I bet it's gonna be played off as a joke for him to crash land and survive. That alone is a near impossible feat :lol:

Plus is his brother even immune? Seems he lucked out and might not even know everyone got wiped out on Earth. May just think America got invaded and he got left for dead or the many other wild scenarios.

Last edited:
With no NASA ppl left on Earth it's pretty impractical for dude to somehow get back to Earth.

I bet it's gonna be played off as a joke for him to crash land and survive. That alone is a near impossible feat
laugh.gif

Plus is his brother even immune? Seems he lucked out and might not even know everyone got wiped out on Earth. May just think America got invaded and he got left for dead or the many other wild scenarios.
He has a telescope that he uses to view the Earth. He knows everyone is dead.

seems like they wrote themselves in a huge whole in S1 with Tandy being such a **** and are having trouble balancing it back out

When did Erica become so ugly?

And when the hell will they bring Tandy's brother into play?

Erica ugly? News to me.

Shooooot, she can still get it

As for the rest of the show, s'alright, s'alright.

No shortage of cringe worthy moments. From Tandy sucking up to the others to Tom's issues. :smh:

And Phil....Just a weird dynamic as a whole.

As for Tandy's bruh, IDK. He's an astronaut so I'm sure there's someway he could get back. He could leave via the descent module but he's being a **** about it.

He'll eventually man up and we'll see him. I bet he gets paired with the old chick. :lol:

Last edited:
Great episode. Anyone know how many episodes theyre doing this season?
On imdb theres nothing after the next one.

Hey, I went a few weeks missing some episodes.

Was tonight a reair? :nerd:

That was the most I had seen of spaceman dude.

I never saw Tandy & Carol roadtripping.

Was this an episode I missed before, or a step backwards in the story line?

Makes sense. I caught onto S2 after the first couple episodes, I think.

Other people are getting in trouble and what not, but Tandy still feels like the bad guy or troll here. Bad acting? Bad writing? I dont like the general direction. Quite a few funny elements that are quite random in nature have me continually watch. Any scene with JJ is a no go though

Back
Top Bottom