Last Testament

What will u do 2 all your J's when u die?? I would probably donate it to who ever needs itor give it out to my nieces and nephews
ohwell.gif
or carry all with me on mygraveyard
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lilbert08

What will u do 2 all your J's when u die?? I would probably donate it to who ever needs it or give it out to my nieces and nephews
ohwell.gif
or carry all with me on my graveyard
roll.gif

how downhill JB goin.....I doubt anybody would want my shoes.....lol....And why would it matter????

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by lilbert08

What will u do 2 all your J's when u die?? I would probably donate it to who ever needs it or give it out to my nieces and nephews
ohwell.gif
or carry all with me on my graveyard
roll.gif

how downhill JB goin.....I doubt anybody would want my shoes.....lol....And why would it matter????

It matters because is it a big pity for all the hard work and effort u put on the shoes and at the end, no1 will be get any benefits of all the work u throw on it..
nerd.gif

Got to give them to my son when I have one. Hope he wears a twelve. If I have a daughter hope she wears a 13.5. If not, pass them on to my grandchildren untilone of them can fit the sneaks.

simple, give it away or something. unless someone really wants to get buried with their holy grails on their feet...

Have whoever is left in my family sell them and use them for the education and needs of my kids, of course

tell my family to burn all my J's and take pictures of the shoes being burned and post them on NT/ISS.

If my son is a"snekerhead" and we wear the same size then he will get them.....if not I would have him sell them on ebay and use the money foreducation

If my son is a"snekerhead" and we wear the same size then he will get them.....if not I would have him sell them on ebay and use the money foreducation

i will be buried with a fusion on one foot and 6-ring on the other....or maybe a dub zero on one foot and a spizike on the other....hmmmm cant decide

for real though, im 19 im not looking this far into the future yet, so many more important things to worry about than sum stupid sh-t like this lol

Back
Top Bottom