Last Train to Paris> My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Its amazing how a record that has worse singing and worse rapping is a better album.  I think its b/c the high points on this album > the high points on MBDTF.  Yeah Yeah You Would, Looking for love, Shades are amzaing.  Kanyes record has low replay value which is crazy.  Its just a shame that this record wont win any awards b/c its a diddy record. 
eyes.gif
Hate on the man as much as you want but he (his team) make great music and he has a great ear as well. 

Its amazing how a record that has worse singing and worse rapping is a better album.  I think its b/c the high points on this album > the high points on MBDTF.  Yeah Yeah You Would, Looking for love, Shades are amzaing.  Kanyes record has low replay value which is crazy.  Its just a shame that this record wont win any awards b/c its a diddy record. 
eyes.gif
Hate on the man as much as you want but he (his team) make great music and he has a great ear as well. 

i got LTTP sitting on my itunes but have yet to get into it heavy but like a few songs on there....on the other hand MBDTF has come and gone for me...ill play a song or two ever now n then but the album is not in constant rotation anymore

i got LTTP sitting on my itunes but have yet to get into it heavy but like a few songs on there....on the other hand MBDTF has come and gone for me...ill play a song or two ever now n then but the album is not in constant rotation anymore

Yeah i think im judging the records based off re playability. LLTP goes in the whip thats how i started to appreciate some of the songs i didnt care for at first.

Yeah i think im judging the records based off re playability. LLTP goes in the whip thats how i started to appreciate some of the songs i didnt care for at first.

The truth is a dangerous thing around here.......brace yourself.
EDIT: YOUR AVY IS @@+!*%$ CLASSIC SON! 

The truth is a dangerous thing around here.......brace yourself.
EDIT: YOUR AVY IS @@+!*%$ CLASSIC SON! 

Yeah Yeah You Would has the most plays on my iTunes at 136 
laugh.gif

The album is solid.

Nah b Train to paris is a dope album. But it has some fillers and I dont get the whole replay value thing. I listen to MBDTF just bout everyday.

Nah b Train to paris is a dope album. But it has some fillers and I dont get the whole replay value thing. I listen to MBDTF just bout everyday.

Eh.

I have to go back and listen to LTTP, but from what I remember Diddy was more annoying that usual on most of the album. I'll agree with MBDTF having little replay value, but I still think it's a solid album.

Eh.

I have to go back and listen to LTTP, but from what I remember Diddy was more annoying that usual on most of the album. I'll agree with MBDTF having little replay value, but I still think it's a solid album.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

as much as we all deplore diddy.....i gotta give it to him, he knows how to produce an album. 

i think thats what it is in my case...the overall sound and production of the album is better IMO
i still bump that 'ye tho...no tony

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

as much as we all deplore diddy.....i gotta give it to him, he knows how to produce an album. 

i think thats what it is in my case...the overall sound and production of the album is better IMO
i still bump that 'ye tho...no tony

Nah, no way...album is good but not that good. Some songs sound too similar and it's repetitive. "Looking for Love" is ******ed nice though

Nah, no way...album is good but not that good. Some songs sound too similar and it's repetitive. "Looking for Love" is ******ed nice though

NOT even close
MBDTF >>>>>> LTTP

from the first to the last track that album is musical excellence 

Back
Top Bottom