Late 80's Early 90's television shows appreciation

voltron.jpg

mmpr-five.jpg

img_goosebumps_01.jpg

200px-Beetleborgs.jpg

Biker mice from mars all that %%%%.

But who remembers the name of that show when the kids used to fight, the computer viruses after school whats the name of that show?! It was on Fox.
Add some more though we at work reminiscing

pimp.gif
http://blogs.knoxnews.com/knx/eder/voltron.jpg

What was that show where they were dogs and transformed into super heros? or the one where they were cats and had the starfox airplanes and ++!!?

Doug Yancy Funnie
doug13.jpg

^ brother and me was only like 6 episodes...
anyways tales of the crypt and boy meets world...can't think of anything else.

What was that show when the dude had a NES controller as a belt and he would be inside the video games?

Silver Spoons
Who's The Boss
Wonder Years
Small Wonder
Alf
Family Ties
Doogie Howser
Parker Lewis Can't Lose
In Living Colour
Wings

This damn appreciation post comes up like every 2 weeks. I'm going to start unappreciating my favorite shows now. Sheesh.

Originally Posted by StarBucks GTD

I'm sorry Ninja Turtles was the GOAT.

[Stewie] Blasphemy! [Stewie]

....na, but that show was cool too
pimp.gif

edit:

I was reading this article and if you grew up in the early 90's, you should relate to this...:
This was a time, now lost today, when kids could wake up early before school, turn on the television and watch a couple episodes of their favorite cartoons before heading to school. It made the rest of the day much better, and then kids had something to look forward to after school, where they could watch even more cartoons until their parents came home from work and told them to "go play outside", when of course all you wanted to do was watch cartoons.

However the weekdays weren't the best days for cartoons. Oh no, Saturday was the holy grail of days for kids. Looking back on it now I can't believe how early I would get up just to watch cartoons. It's insane, getting up at 6:00 am sometimes even early, with a bowl of whatever sugar blasted cereal you wanted (pick your poison), having the room illuminated by the bright flashing colors from the TV screen. No Parents to tell you want to do, because they weren't even close to waking up yet. Saturday mornings were the times when it was all about the kids, with not even a thought of school in their minds.

Here's my list:
Mighty Ducks ( The superhero ducks that were a hockey team)
Hang Time
Animaniacs
Captain Planet
Batman

Wow how cartoons and TV shows have fallen off. I MISS the old shows they used to give. I wish i were like 10 again and just be wide awake all Saturday morning

Hey Dude! on Nickelodeon.

I was in love with Bradley (<--- brad was a girl btw)

Back
Top Bottom