Late 80's Early 90's television shows appreciation

But who remembers the name of that show when the kids used to fight, the computer viruses after school whats the name of that show?! It was on Fox.
Superhuman Samurai Cyber Squad...That show was
pimp.gif

Matt Lawrence (Shawn's brother from Boy Meets World) was the main dude.

Man bump that don't even get me started on my networks

Foxkids

kids WB

Nick...toons...teennick....etc

og Cartoonetwork/ og toonami

man even PBS kids was the shiiiiiiiiiiiznick

Now I know how the old people feel with all that "you don't know what your missing out on" BS.
frown.gif

Pete and Pete and Salute Your Shorts were my shows!

AdvPete+Pete_S1.jpg

220px-SaluteYOurShorts.png

SMH @ donkey lips...

donkeylipspriceless.1.jpg

and i know you probably seen him on that mountain dew commercial
roll.gif

This was a time, now lost today, when kids could wake up early before school, turn on the television and watch a couple episodes of their favorite cartoons before heading to school. It made the rest of the day much better, and then kids had something to look forward to after school, where they could watch even more cartoons until their parents came home from work and told them to "go play outside", when of course all you wanted to do was watch cartoons.

However the weekdays weren't the best days for cartoons. Oh no, Saturday was the holy grail of days for kids. Looking back on it now I can't believe how early I would get up just to watch cartoons. It's insane, getting up at 6:00 am sometimes even early, with a bowl of whatever sugar blasted cereal you wanted (pick your poison), having the room illuminated by the bright flashing colors from the TV screen. No Parents to tell you want to do, because they weren't even close to waking up yet. Saturday mornings were the times when it was all about the kids, with not even a thought of school in their minds.
aint that the truth, I remember when I was in elementary school I used to hate waking up early, but on saturdays i got heated if I didn't wakeup early enough to see the first cartoons on ABC

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by StarBucks GTD

I'm sorry Ninja Turtles was the GOAT.

[Stewie] Blasphemy! [Stewie]

....na, but that show was cool too
pimp.gif

even tho you were joking, blasphemy???? "that show was cool too"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
boy you must had a bad childhood

Ninja Turtles is up there ......they lasted a long time on TV and had the record for most seasons for a cartoon until the simpsons broke it....what othercartoon has lasted 9 plus straight seasons?

anyways these TV appreciations are getting annoying because there's a new post every week....anyways let me mention some shows from the late '80s(since i've already mentioned shows from the 90's in past posts)
A-Team.jpg

a_team_ba.jpg

13.jpg

knightrider-dvd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom