LATE NIGHT EATS - After midnight, whats your go to NT?

Back in the day, I would always be down for a gyro(some greek fare), a decent chicago dog, or even some good pizza, but as I have gotten older, these opportunities are few and far between.  Now that I am nowhere near a college campus or "urban" type location, my options are pretty limited when this situation occurs.  Therefore, my options are pretty limited.  Corner bar (frozen pizza, burgers), Taco Bell, or McDonalds.  None of these options thrill me, and obviously none are remotely healthy ( not that many of us are thinking healthy at this hour anyways), but I was just curious who digs what, and what you all find to be the best late night Eats in your respective areas?  Am sure some of y'all have great cheesesteak, mexican food, local ethnic cuisine, etc..., so have it at.  Post your favorites NT!

Back in the day, I would always be down for a gyro(some greek fare), a decent chicago dog, or even some good pizza, but as I have gotten older, these opportunities are few and far between.  Now that I am nowhere near a college campus or "urban" type location, my options are pretty limited when this situation occurs.  Therefore, my options are pretty limited.  Corner bar (frozen pizza, burgers), Taco Bell, or McDonalds.  None of these options thrill me, and obviously none are remotely healthy ( not that many of us are thinking healthy at this hour anyways), but I was just curious who digs what, and what you all find to be the best late night Eats in your respective areas?  Am sure some of y'all have great cheesesteak, mexican food, local ethnic cuisine, etc..., so have it at.  Post your favorites NT!

cheetos-cheddar-jalapeno.gif

all i need

Apologies if redundant.  I was looking/searching for a thread and couldn't find one.

Basically occurred to me after the weekend as I was so thoroughly disappointed with McDonalds late night and dreaming of the college days.

Apologies if redundant.  I was looking/searching for a thread and couldn't find one.

Basically occurred to me after the weekend as I was so thoroughly disappointed with McDonalds late night and dreaming of the college days.

Back
Top Bottom