Launching website for clothing line today. 25% off for Niketalk FAM ~ PLEASE SUPPORT ~ FREEBIES

What sizes are available? I may be missing it, but I don't see where to select a size. Otherwise, good luck with your site.

Real life...

i like that mason jar crew neck.

i dont have Facebook
frown.gif
guess im out of that competition  (hopefully i win this one
laugh.gif
)

Let me see. You need more items. Id wear the t shirts,  Its cool how you giving shirts away btw.
I think the t shirts have to much going on in the back. ( the lighter and animals, or KINGDOME at the bottom, do one or the other imo)

if you like LIL B cop one of my Ts btw
laugh.gif
(pm)

Real life...

i like that mason jar crew neck.

i dont have Facebook
frown.gif
guess im out of that competition  (hopefully i win this one
laugh.gif
)

Let me see. You need more items. Id wear the t shirts,  Its cool how you giving shirts away btw.
I think the t shirts have to much going on in the back. ( the lighter and animals, or KINGDOME at the bottom, do one or the other imo)

if you like LIL B cop one of my Ts btw
laugh.gif
(pm)

nice stuff wish you the best with karmaloop and selling in general but one question if I may, what's the correlation btwn street grind and the masonic theme in all the clothes??

nice stuff wish you the best with karmaloop and selling in general but one question if I may, what's the correlation btwn street grind and the masonic theme in all the clothes??

Back
Top Bottom