Law and Order: SVU Appreciation

How the hell can you be a fan of the show and not like Olivia? My crush aside, they show Benson and Stabler like 90% of the time so you'd have to eitherlike Stabler a ton (his act gets old IMO) or love when they show Ice T and Munch for 10 mins.

I do like how they've kept Munch's character from Homicide: Life on the Streets somewhat alive.

I do not like when they get a new assistant DA and just give me a line about what happened to the old one.

Originally Posted by iMaPyT

LOL ! i LOVe it!!! ice t is very dry! lolol but svu is my favorite, its always very interesting...smh 2 big boi being a fraud
suv
pimp.gif

How the hell can you be a fan of the show and not like Olivia? My crush aside, they show Benson and Stabler like 90% of the time so you'd have to either like Stabler a ton (his act gets old IMO) or love when they show Ice T and Munch for 10 mins.

I always thought they moved around the lead characters - sometimes there seem to be a whole bunch with Benson and Stabler then for a few episodes theyconcentrate on someone else.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I do not like when they get a new assistant DA and just give me a line about what happened to the old one.
Yeah, but the Alex Cabot -> Casey Novak transition was
eek.gif
.That epi was pretty crazy.

Also, Diane Neal, who plays Casey Novak, played a perp in a previous episode (the one with the man-rape).
laugh.gif

I always thought they moved around the lead characters - sometimes there seem to be a whole bunch with Benson and Stabler then for a few episodes they concentrate on someone else.

That started in the later seasons. In the earlier seasons, Benson & Stabler worked together a lot.

Yeah and when she was pregnant in real life they had to just shuffle people in.

Don't get me wrong, I like when cases feature Munch/T because its different.

Alex was mad annoying, but that whole fake death to get her into witness protection was dope. You're right about Casey, I recall that episode too. Ice Tjust makes the show for me with his comments etc.

I love SVU and the regular Law & Order, I'm not too into Criminal Intent though.
I agree with what some of the others said I liked Casey Novak better than the current ADA, but my favorite ADA is Connie Rubirosa (Alana de la Garza) from theregular Law & Order.

I've been watching SVU marathons on USA network while unemployed and applying for jobs.

Great show. The older episodes were awesome.

Best show on TV, and last nights episode was goood, and SMH if you don't like Olivia.
olivia is the real deal...and is very underappreciated..... one of the few women that truly looks good, most women have to wear a certain haircut/hair color, dress a certain way etc... she pretty much pulls it off in any look and in any style

Whenever SVU is on, I have to watch it.

Benson and Stabler duo
nthat.gif

The new guy Amaro has grown on me, but still prefer the older shows more.

Back
Top Bottom