Law & Order: SVU Appreciation ...Doink Doink

This week's episode of SVU had the perp being from my hometown.

vlcsnap-2022-04-15-21h17m06s136.png

This is definitely NOT Reading, PA:

vlcsnap-2022-04-15-21h17m14s372.png

This is what the actual address looks like:

Screenshot 2022-04-15 9.29.10 PM.png

vlcsnap-2022-04-15-21h19m29s595.png

vlcsnap-2022-04-15-21h19m34s850.png

I would have liked on the last episode of OC, if when Donnelly said he had something to do, he was actually watching Stabler.

Would have been a nice swerve.

PO

I think it was brought up but the actor who plays Wheatley (Dylan McDermott) got casted to be the new lead on that CBS show FBI: Most Wanted. The opening scene of his debut was a trip because I was watching him go to the bakery, hit up the deli, seeing doormen give him love and the whole time thinking “Nah, what is my guy Wheatley up to” :lol: But a 1/4 of the way into the episode he is actually a good dude (other than the scene where they had him popping some pills and making it not a big deal to a member of his team).

Wheatley would be the type to manufacture a whole entire history as a storied FBI agent so I’m rooting for Remy Scott now :lol: :nthat:

Yeah, we been talking about a few times the past few pages.
The final scene where he was talking to the lady in the hotel was :pimp:

PO

Have a feeling Kosta will tip off Webb that Stabler is a cop

Edit a cop that’s actually after him

Last edited:
Webb knows Stabler is a cop.

Kosta would have to explain he’s undercover or at least say that’s how they got him.

Webb just thinks Stabler is dirty.

Stabler took too big of a risk by loaning $1MM from Webb to pull off that heist. Going to need the computer duo to really come through with the data forensics/hacking on this one. He goofed by getting too greedy :smh:

I actually remember seeing that exact SVU plot line on a CNN piece a few months back. That’s SUPER ****ed up to use rape kit DNA to convict a woman of a crime :smh:

OG L&O was super meh. Bernard’s partner needs to get hemmed up talmbout some “If it’s in the lyrics then why can’t white people say it?” :smh:

Not following any conversations in this thread but jumping in with some critique.

I watched this show since season 1 and am Team Benson and Stabler till I die. When Stabler left, I watched but lost interest very quickly. There was no more chemistry and even though they tried to re-create it with new characters it was never the same.

The show slowly went from serious cop/courtroom drama to a soap opera. They focused more and more on the lives of the characters instead of the cases. Pretty much Grey's Anatomy but with cops.

The only thing that I want to see right now is Benson and Stabler both retired and living on a beach together.

First the rebranded Toyota as a high-performance electric car now them struggle sneakers

Whenever this show tries to be culturally up to date, it is lulz :lol:

Not following any conversations in this thread but jumping in with some critique.

I watched this show since season 1 and am Team Benson and Stabler till I die. When Stabler left, I watched but lost interest very quickly. There was no more chemistry and even though they tried to re-create it with new characters it was never the same.

The show slowly went from serious cop/courtroom drama to a soap opera. They focused more and more on the lives of the characters instead of the cases. Pretty much Grey's Anatomy but with cops.

The only thing that I want to see right now is Benson and Stabler both retired and living on a beach together.
Munch and ice t low-key best partners

Yeah, the writing on the main series is not good.

I can't even judge if I like the actors playing the roles because they don't have much to work with

I think they wearing themselves too thin…Only so many good stories to go around between the 3/4 different versions going on right now
I think they should just redo/remix storylines from their earliest seasons

Most people won't remember a lot of news stories from the 1990s and early 2000s

And I think they should have some episodes focused more on the detective work, and some more on the trial

Not having it like 50/50 every episode

:lol: at how some of the stories were written this week.

Olivia going to her groomers apartment alone, without telling anyone, to give him a heads up about yet another rape he committed to hear his side of the story. :smh:
Totally out of character for her. The benson we all know would have told him FOH for trying to obtain forgiveness/absolution. :rofl:

In OC, they primed that assassin to be John Wick, but soon as she saw Stabler she was running her *** off & then got washed in his house later. :rofl:

PO

Just started season 13....the way they wrote stabler off is a travesty.

Something off about the new cast now...smh
It took some getting use to.

They find their own groove but it’s definitely not as good as the previous cast mainly Dr. Wong, Munch, Fin, Benson, and Stabler with wildcards like that wild Native American dude, that wild white boy that use to date Olivia and some of the better ADAs.

For a good stretch they were having the craziest surprise endings.

Back
Top Bottom