Lawmakers debate Jay-Z lyrics on FL House Floor

You mean the same politicians who tried to censor rap at one point...I wouldn't give two cents about a politician quoting my rhymes.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

You mean the same politicians who tried to censor rap at one point...I wouldn't give two cents about a politician quoting my rhymes.
It shows how big he is as an artist.  You know they saying "even my grandma knows (insert person)".  Old people, white people, politians, news networks, etc. aren't usually using rap lyrics.  

"Same ones that tried to censeor rap" doesn't even have anything to do with this.
eyes.gif

Jay z is definitely not someone I'd be quoting in an event like that. Both quotes were incorrect it's actually "aren't you sharp as a tack, you some type of lawyer or something?"
Seems like the white dude is cool with Obama for some reason.

How about lowering my obscene property taxes instead of debating Jay-Z lyrics? Thanks.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Currently on a 23 hour road trip and can't see the video from my phone. Can someone post the link?

Here's a youtube link but you need to FF to the 40 second mark.

laugh.gif
Gif need for 1:05-1:12 mark lol

how you black taking a L to a white republican...on a damn Jay-Z lyric
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by MonStar1

indifferent.gif
 Nas lyrics arent being quoted by politians tho
laugh.gif
Look at son taking it seriously like that's suppose to be a good thing.

laugh.gif

Im just saying....how would you watch this video and think "nas won".  All the "hov won" jokes usually make sense.

Back
Top Bottom