Torrance, CA. 90504
(310) 532-2905
www.LAX2JFK.com
Tue-Fri 12-7:00
Sat 11-7:00
Sun 11-6:00
Mon By Appointment Only
Phone Orders Are Available

My boys just open they're store this past Saturday in the south bay area and the store is looking good. They carry the latest in street wear, skate, & lifestyle. Brands like The Hundreds, Cons, Crooks & Castles, Stussy, Huf, Diamond, Estate, New Era, Deadline, Bloodbath, Im King, Mighty Healthy, Girl, Chocolate, 4star, LAX-JFK private label & More to come. So if you guys are in the area swing by and check the store out. You might catch me in there. Tell them Youngsk8 or Damien from Nike Talk sent you. They'll take care of you. Here's some pics i took. Enjoy.

11sj9sn.jpg

1zg6t5x.jpg

2l8clme.jpg

vzarns.jpg

29zztiv.jpg

34dmptk.jpg

2u7yiwi.jpg

35a4oxu.jpg

v6uqzm.jpg

r7k6cz.jpg

sbiu1c.jpg

4r9det.jpg

23lej39.jpg

14wt8u9.jpg

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Yo is this in that shopping center across the street from El Camino?
yea thats it,  

i can't see that place doing good in that little strip where that baskin robins is at.  don't get me wrong i want them to succeed, but i don't think the location was a good spot.

it's the plaza across the street from alondra park. it s a good spot pat. they are going to open that big skate park right there.

Shout out to the homies Chuy and Nacho for opening this up. Give them some time to get more **++ in and they will be a dope $@@ shop. They got some sick accounts as is. No need to drive all the way to the Melrose area anymore.

Been supporting Chuy since he had Westcoast Tees....

Good luck with the shop

Damn, good luck to them. I'll be hitting it up soon, and see what they have.
pimp.gif

Come out this Sunday (Sept.5th) for the Sole Assassins X LAX/JFK Sneaker & Clothing Event!!
ei8aab.jpg

It's All Free!!!

Been Getting A lot Of Request For Our House Brand So I'll Post All Of Our Ts, Crews, & Jackets We Have. Feel Free To InBox Me Or Hit Me On Twitter (Sk8TheGr8) For Something You Like And I'll See If Its In Stock.
"Big Logo" T

LAX/JFK X Deadline "Jack & Spike" T (White, Black, & Red)

"Biker" T (White, Black, & Red)

"Biker" CrewNeck (Black, Grey, Red)

"Box Logo" T (Grey, Black, & Blue)

LAX/JFK X Tony Sans "Palm Tree Music" T

LAX/JFK X TLR & Co. "SouthBay" Coach Jackets (Black & Burgundy) T's (White & Navy)

"Notorious E.R.N.I.E." T

"TuBERT Shakur" T

Few More To Come!

Back
Top Bottom