LBJ Shoe Case (Bday edition?)

NT Heads,
I've recently acquired the LeBron shoe case shown below from a contact at Nike and 1. I know it's real, 2. I don't know anything else about it.

Anyone that has info on this case please share, it must be a LBJ birthday case since the date reads 12/30/1984 and the number next to it 22 (his age in 2006). Also, the zipper seam runs through the middle and the inside is all orange mesh. This is the only information I have been able to surmise about it after Googleand NT search failed me.

Hopefully this is something y'all haven't seen before, but if its a GR type of accompaniment then hey, free is free
smokin.gif

(Sorry for the bad camera phone pics, it's the only cam I own
frown.gif
)

It's the case for the zoom lebron 4's, the birthday editions. Nothing really exclusive about it but it's a nice case. I got mine dug deep somewherein the closet

that was part of the Lebron IV birthday release, shoes+case. But they were also later sold separately for $10 on nike.com

3813540949_212ffaa5e7.jpg

there also 6 versions of the case but not all birthday themed.
CTK
Fairfax
China
Bday
NYC
ALL STAR

Thx TheFoamCollector, guess I should've looked harder
smile.gif
Well if anyone's in the market for this case, you know who to contact - I have no use for it!

Thanks guys, that's why I posted to NT instead of searching harder. There's always someone with an answer here

No problem my man.. That was 3 seasons ago... so that info is long archived.. lol

Trust me there is stuff posted today that others will ask about later tonight in a new post.

Anyone have pics of those other cases, cause I'll be damned if I didnt look for them while I was in the Beav.

Nice pickup since its free, you should try hunting down a pair of the Birthday Edition LBJ IVs, i still love mine to hoop in
pimp.gif

China, Bday,All Star and NYC in the group shot.
334nnlx.jpg

bigger view of China version.
eber7n.jpg

Fairfax
2zfr04w.jpg
2q04qhh.jpg

CTK
14c6vpz.jpg

on some of the NYC bags have different Logo's lasered in which was done at the release, you got to select which logo you wanted and Nike did it on thespot.
2v3oadd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom