LC: 01 spacejam 11s

i know its a bad pic, and there's only 1, but it looks like i can steal these for basically nothing. look legit to me, but a few more opinions never hurt.
%21CCdHCPQBmk%7E%24%28KGrHqQOKjQE0jn%214Z2qBNLLqus4N%21%7E%7E0_12.JPG

i know its a bad pic, and there's only 1, but it looks like i can steal these for basically nothing. look legit to me, but a few more opinions never hurt.
%21CCdHCPQBmk%7E%24%28KGrHqQOKjQE0jn%214Z2qBNLLqus4N%21%7E%7E0_12.JPG

VERY hard to determine legitimacy from this picture.
I do not see any tell-tale signs of Fakes, but would be very cautious before purchasing.

As you well know, those pictures could be from anywhere.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

VERY hard to determine legitimacy from this picture.
I do not see any tell-tale signs of Fakes, but would be very cautious before purchasing.

As you well know, those pictures could be from anywhere.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

There's a reason he positioned it like that and awkwardly took a picture from that angle

Where's the jumpman jam on the 3rd eyelet? It looks to be on the 4th. If those were legit, the dude would have nothing to hide and take more than 1 picture in less suspicious ways.

Also, why would anyone in their right mind sell these for next to nothing? Unless he was your friend or something, but then you would just see them in person.

There's a reason he positioned it like that and awkwardly took a picture from that angle

Where's the jumpman jam on the 3rd eyelet? It looks to be on the 4th. If those were legit, the dude would have nothing to hide and take more than 1 picture in less suspicious ways.

Also, why would anyone in their right mind sell these for next to nothing? Unless he was your friend or something, but then you would just see them in person.

i KNOW they're sketchy, but its an ebay seller, and dude clearly has no idea what he's doing when it comes to pics. they don't have much time left and he has 2 huge spelling errors in the title, making them almost unsearchable. i usually find steals this way, but these i'm unsure about.

i KNOW they're sketchy, but its an ebay seller, and dude clearly has no idea what he's doing when it comes to pics. they don't have much time left and he has 2 huge spelling errors in the title, making them almost unsearchable. i usually find steals this way, but these i'm unsure about.

fakejams.png

Red shows the missing 'jumpman jam'. In the first pic, the shoe is tilted more at the viewer, which means the tag should be more noticeable. Yet nothing is there.
Green shows the noticeable heel pl cut difference
The toebox looks off too

You could take a risk on these by winning the auction, but the hassle isn't worth it imo

fakejams.png

Red shows the missing 'jumpman jam'. In the first pic, the shoe is tilted more at the viewer, which means the tag should be more noticeable. Yet nothing is there.
Green shows the noticeable heel pl cut difference
The toebox looks off too

You could take a risk on these by winning the auction, but the hassle isn't worth it imo

Back
Top Bottom