LC 2012 Bred 4

I bought these from eBay about 27 days ago and it just now occurred to me that these may be fake...

Please click the link to see the pictures as I'm on mobile and it wont let me attach pics by link..

did u wear them yet?

Yes, but they weren't ds to begin with.

I've been checking for signs of them being fake since i bought them, but today i saw some 2 year old LC threads and they pointed out the dots on the waffle and other things.

I've been checking for signs of them being fake since i bought them, but today i saw some 2 year old LC threads and they pointed out the dots on the waffle and other things.
I'd like to create a Jordan 4 Legit Check Guide but 4's are really tough to show difference with just pictures.

Yea I notice that also with your waffle tabs,I'm not sure of paypal policy on used shoes,usually u have 14 days to return but I could be wrong.if I were u I would hit up paypal and ask

Yea I notice that also with your waffle tabs,I'm not sure of paypal policy on used shoes,usually u have 14 days to return but I could be wrong.if I were u I would hit up paypal and ask

So from your comment I can assume that these are in fact not legit and can proceed to file a claim?

Really hurts tbh. I'm new to the sneaker community and this is just a bad situation.

So from your comment I can assume that these are in fact not legit and can proceed to file a claim?

Really hurts tbh. I'm new to the sneaker community and this is just a bad situation.
eBay money back guarantee.  Do you have a link to the original listing?

Back
Top Bottom