LC 2015 Chicago 1s - stockx

Stockx sent me 2015 Chicago 1s in the wrong box. Box is for Carmine 1s. So I’m obviously questioning whether they’re authentic.

Besides the box.. different color tongues, wonky shape/stitching on one tongue, one tag is deformed from heat, different production dates (by 1 day) are what concern me.

What do you guys think?

465F34BA-1D75-4D24-B7BA-410D5DFF9E94.jpeg
A902ED21-84C5-487E-BC31-E9103720E82B.jpeg
5CC95EFD-FCB9-4A68-A136-5A6272D6E082.jpeg
711BCA52-767E-466C-B079-0EE040F6397E.jpeg
Can I see a close up of the Nike logo and the size sticker?

These are authentic.
The shape of the shoe is good. Swoosh has the right shape. The leather on this pair looks correct. It looks like is has a good embossing of the wings logo. The Nike Air logo on the insoles is the right color, the best fakes for this colorway make the black logo too glossy. The red and white laces are also wrapped correctly, most factories never get it right.

The tongues will oxidize over time, it happened to my OW UNC's very quickly. The seller could have displayed one shoe which would have made it oxidize more quickly then the other. All the flaws that you mentioned are normal Nike factory flaws.

This is one of the best fakes right now:

They are really good, but they are not perfect and still have visible flaws.

These are authentic.
The shape of the shoe is good. Swoosh has the right shape. The leather on this pair looks correct. It looks like is has a good embossing of the wings logo. The Nike Air logo on the insoles is the right color, the best fakes for this colorway make the black logo too glossy. The red and white laces are also wrapped correctly, most factories never get it right.

The tongues will oxidize over time, it happened to my OW UNC's very quickly. The seller could have displayed one shoe which would have made it oxidize more quickly then the other. All the flaws that you mentioned are normal Nike factory flaws.

This is one of the best fakes right now:

They are really good, but they are not perfect and still have visible flaws.

I know how Nike and JB QC is, which is why I’m here before screaming fake. I was just thrown off by the combo of the incorrect box, diff color oxidation on the tongue, and different production dates (which is something I’m not sure I’ve ever seen). But you are correct.. shape is good, leather is good, embossing of logo, and lace bags all seem correct. I just know the UA/ fake market is very good so I wanted to hear some other opinions. Thanks man.

I know how Nike and JB QC is, which is why I’m here before screaming fake. I was just thrown off by the combo of the incorrect box, diff color oxidation on the tongue, and different production dates (which is something I’m not sure I’ve ever seen). But you are correct.. shape is good, leather is good, embossing of logo, and lace bags all seem correct. I just know the UA/ fake market is very good so I wanted to hear some other opinions. Thanks man.
Different dates do happen but its rare. I do have a couple pairs in my collection that don't have exact dates. Like my Gold toes, they are exactly one day apart like yours.

The fake market has become really good, but I do keep up with the latest batches and I see what flaws they make. The album I posted above are from the one of the two sellers that are considered to have the best replica for this model.
These are images from the other seller.

Both of them look exactly alike, I am pretty sure they sell from the same batch. I am sure your pair is not from them.

Yea consensus is they’re fine. I was initially spooked.

I emailed them about the box. Curious to see how this plays out.

jkitty jkitty sup man

My 2015 Chicagos production dates are
left shoe 12/10/14 - 2/09/15
right shoe 12/10/14 - 2/09/15

The 2015 Chicagos had varying productions dates. Your dates are fine.

Your pair is real. Authentic. The wings logo looked nicely stamped or pressed in, it doesn't look shiny like a tattoo.

Both of my tongues are partially yellow now. Front and back.

Your swoosh is at a Good angle. The swoosh on the Nike Air is sharp pointy. Your lace bags are good too, good knot. Bags are small too that's good. Sole is legit also.

The fakes bag size was bigger and sloppy.

You got a nice fresh pair dude enjoy em!

My pair:
PhotoEditor_20190228_133425103.jpg
PhotoEditor_20190228_133608848.jpg
PhotoEditor_20190228_135318484.jpg
PhotoEditor_20190228_135540408.jpg
PhotoEditor_20190228_135944541.jpg
PhotoEditor_20190228_140156260.jpg
PhotoEditor_20190228_140717987.jpg
PhotoEditor_20190228_141129357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom