LC Air Jordan 5 Bel Air

Just need a legit check on these. He says theyre worn 2x. Hes trading me these + $200 for my worn once kd 4 galaxy. is that a good trade?

They're legit but they don't look like they were worn only 2 times.. I think you should ask for a little more than $200.. Just my opinion. 

Depends. Your kd's DS? And how much would you sell those for? I'd say those bel airs are worth $240 - $260.

And if you were to sell them how much would you sell them for? You can use that to gauge how much cash should come along with the shoes. Those particular bel airs are probably worth around $280 in that condition.

And if you were to sell them how much would you sell them for? You can use that to gauge how much cash should come along with the shoes. Those particular bel airs are probably worth around $280 in that condition.
I'd only charge around 350. I'm not in the game to shoot Sandusky prices. I'm just interested in making it fair for both parties haha

Good to know that there are still some people like that.. But for you I think that would be a fair deal.. 

Back
Top Bottom