LC Air Jordan XI Black/Red

Joined Dec 18, 2007
Hey guys, i just picked up a pair of sie 10.5 Air Jordan XI's from eBay and I'm not too sure about them. I also noticed the colorway on the box says "dark red" instead of "varsity red" These are supposedly the 2001 retro. thanks in advance!

Joined Jan 19, 2009
FAKE
-Box tag is suppose to read Varsity Red not dark red
-23 on the back of both shoes are too wide and they look really off.
-On the size tag, the date and numbers next to it are suppose to be touching the bottom part of the bar code.
Ask for a refund or file a claim with paypal bro

Joined May 21, 2009
dang it actually aligns up on the 3rd lace loop cf probably a dead giveaway shoulda took pics. but 2 3 on the back looks odd. laces too thin. and deff. cause of box tag. fake. hope you got your money back

Joined Jun 2, 2008
Originally Posted by 310HxA

FAKE
-On the size tag, the date and numbers next to it are suppose to be touching the bottom part of the bar code.
Also because the patent is not in the proper form.

Joined Jul 16, 2009
Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Originally Posted by 310HxA

FAKE
Also because the patent is not in the proper form.
all this and the jumpman shape is totally off.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now