LC : AJ 4 Oreos

I would not trust joes opinion too much...he has been wrong a lot, go to Timmy, from88til, or cashm0ney. Not trying to be a ****, just telling it like it is.

Last edited:
I would not trust joes opinion too much...he has been wrong a lot, go to Timmy, from88til, or cashm0ney. Not trying to be a ****, just telling it like it is.
I'm been wrong a lot? That's nice of you to call me out...just because I said your 88's are fake which I still believe they are.

joejs82 joejs82

You also got caught by 88til and ricky not too long ago too on some 4 and 88 pointed there were guys saying shoes were fake when they were legit, guess who he was talking about? Just stop it man, timmy and those guys been doing it a lot longer and better than you have, if both of em say legit you already know what your opinion means to me lol.

Last edited:
joejs82 joejs82

You also got caught by 88til and ricky not too long ago too on some 4 and 88 pointed there were guys saying shoes were fake when they were legit, guess who he was talking about? Just stop it man, timmy and those guys been doing it a lot longer and better than you have, if both of em say legit you already know what your opinion means to me lol.
Please show me that Lc thread you're talking about...

These pair are fake..here are my reason why...the jump man on tongue his head doesn't have that nice curve on the back of his head...the sole by the stars it's too white instead of looking grayish, the pattern underneath the stars on the left side is off..
View media item 1634773 joejs
View media item 1634774 kidmane

Whatever you say joe, you are apparently in your mind a better lcer than the 2 best on nike talk right. Lol I hope your right about this one or your rep is just going further downhill.

Whatever you say joe, you are apparently in your mind a better lcer than the 2 best on nike talk right. Lol I hope your right about this one or your rep is just going further downhill.
Lol...when have I ever say I'm the best or think in my mind I'm the best? I'm only here to help...It's all in your head bro..I've said plenty of times Timmy is still the man...and I respect 88,Ricky,scrub store and all the other Lcers that been here longer then me...there's times when we disagree on a Lcheck and that's fine but some react differently like yourself...instead of hearing me out, u choose to block me out which I don't understand...when I first join nt it was for Lc on my concords and I was the type to hear out the pros and cons which I believe makes out for a better Lcheck..and there's types that are just denial...which type u think u fall under?

joejs82 joejs82

It isn't denial when everyone but you said it was fake. Got it lced from kicksworth, alocal consignment store, and a friend who had a pair. Your tells were garbage too, said the shoe had bad stitching, when it was clean throughout, just hilarious bro..

Back
Top Bottom