LC - AJ1 Bred 2016

Been through a few pairs of fakes on these and just got what I hope is the real deal. Oddly, the left shoe looks good to me but. there are some inconsistencies with the right. The sole's are slightly different colors, which I assume happens but the traction patterns are pretty different. I know these are mass produced but since those pieces come out of molds I'd expect them to be closer.
Added a picture of the size tag from the right shoe, it appears the same as the left. The NIKE AIR logo on the right show also seems to be the correct texture but has a bit of a misprinting. Maybe this happens often, I just haven't seen it before.

The right shoe also has a bit more of a curved side profile to the heel. I figure this can also just vary from shoe to shoe. Maxed out my 10 pictures but will happily provide more if it'll help confirm one way or another.

Neither smell as chemically as the fakes I've encounter before but they do smell a bit funky. Assuming it's just from sitting at the seller's for a few years.

Really hoping this is just odd /sloppy production and me being OCD. Appreciate the insight on these!

IMG_9752.jpeg
IMG_2638.jpeg
IMG_2653.jpeg
IMG_2629.jpeg
IMG_8405.jpeg
IMG_2657.jpeg
IMG_2658.jpeg
IMG_2659.jpeg
IMG_2661.jpeg
IMG_2630.jpeg

I’d like to see pics of the box label, the swoosh on both shoes and the wings logos as well as the NA logos on the tongue’s.

Thank you for the reply.
I ended up sending back as it appeared the seller tried removing the glittery stuff from the right shoe and scuffed it in the process. Another pair is on the way from stock X. Now my OCD just hopes for decent QC! 🤞

Thank you for the reply.
I ended up sending back as it appeared the seller tried removing the glittery stuff from the right shoe and scuffed it in the process. Another pair is on the way from stock X. Now my OCD just hopes for decent QC! 🤞
Yeah the glitter typically indicates the real deal and he unfortunately just had to wipe them to remove it and not go as far as he did to actually scuff them. That glitter always seems to come back though. There are certain techniques or products that have been used to wipe them clean to try and get rid of the glitter but it seems nothing is full proof that I’ve seen that removes it permanently. The other weird thing about the glitter is it seems nobody knows for sure where it comes from or what makes it appear on the leather. The pair I bought has one tiny spot that appears to be showing the glitter but not the whole shoe just yet. I’m hoping it doesn’t spread too far.

The royals I just received today have a bit of it but as long as it stays minimal, I don't mind it. Can think of it as a certificate of authenticity. :wink:

I've seen some for sale on ebay where it looks like people just straight up put glitter on them to make them look legit. That's always been pretty funny to me, though not for whoever ends up buying them.

Back
Top Bottom