LC and PC Concord 11s

Like as stated above we need a heel shot from the back showing the jumpman and the 23 and the PL cut. Not sure why he is covering up half the shoe in both heel shots.

Last edited:
Has anyone tryed plastic wrap to prevent yellowing soles, and if so did it work? I also heard putting armorall on your icy soles helps. Anyone ever try that? I just silica packs but it doesn't help. Mabey it would be worse without them but im not sure!

Has anyone tryed plastic wrap to prevent yellowing soles, and if so did it work? I also heard putting armorall on your icy soles helps. Anyone ever try that? I just silica packs but it doesn't help. Mabey it would be worse without them but im not sure!
take the paper out of the box, keep it in a closet, in a smoke-free area. there's a thread on here about that, and people say storing in bags doesn't change anything.

I am one of those people that don't care to preserve my DS shoes with icy soles. I appreciate the age and yellowing of the shoe. Gives them a sense of authenticity for me. There's not much you can do to stop the yellowing especially on shoes like SJ's and Concords with blue and purple traction pods. I like em aged like my wine. Lol..

Looks like GM's to me. Got the PL cut nice and low but the midsoles look a little rounded off and definitely not the correct 23..

Back
Top Bottom