LC and PC on space jams from sneakswap.com

these were listed as pre-owned and comes with og everything. however, the blue box insert and one of the shoe trees were missing when i opened the package. also, there's no box dimensions labelled anywhere inside the box? the box also seems to indicate that these were bought from the uk, retailing for 109.99 pounds. price check on that please?

moving on, the pics below me is what i'm really concerned about.

when the tongue is resting, it sits like this instead of being centered/straight. also, i read somewhere that legit jordans all have a hole somewhere near the heel under the insole. these obviously don't. however, these being from 09 i was wondering if that only applied to the recent retros?

anyways, the rest of the shoe (except outsole, forgot to take pics but they seem to check out)

that means nothing, there are legit pairs without it as well.

not saying they are legit but you should explain instead of just saying fake.
That's why you get the free Lebrons!! Lol Preach!! I agree 100%. Even if something is legit let us know why you think so.

i was looking at my 2012 breds from foot locker and they actually have the production stamp on the insole... should i be concerned? D:

zyzz (LOL) and missmymoney, what do you guys think? legit or not?

i was looking at my 2012 breds from foot locker and they actually have the production stamp on the insole... should i be concerned? D:
zyzz (LOL) and missmymoney, what do you guys think? legit or not?

most shoes have the stamp on them but theres instances where the shoes wont have them, its happened plenty of times to me and others on this board.

maybe take some more pics, from the side and better pic of the entire sole.

Yeah ^^ .

I'm still learning on these but I'm pretty sure on fake ones the carbon fiber is just a checkered piece of some plastic or rubber or something. On real pairs you can clearly see the weaving in the carbon fiber and tell its real. Your carbon fiber looks pretty good.

they look good, well they look real. these never looked good IMO but i hope you're happy with them, go beat them up!

Back
Top Bottom