LC BRED 11 HIGH

Discussion in 'Archive: Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks' started by ceekicks, Nov 16, 2015.

1. ceekicks

ceekicks

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-JO...900512?hash=item280c0d75a0:g:jIkAAOSwHjNWACHe

Hey, guys. I'd really love some help identifying the authenticity of these kicks. They're going to be a Christmas present, so I'd really appreciate any opinions. The seller has provided great pictures of the shoes, which I feel should help some experienced members here determine the authenticity of. Please help me out here, I'm trying to cop these for Christmas.

2. pmpdaddyrobford

pmpdaddyrobford

fake

ceekicks likes this.
  3. ceekicks

ceekicks

Thanks! I thought the price was a bit low, but the pictures were pretty detailed, so I thought there was a chance. I appreciate your opinion on my other thread, too.

4. pmpdaddyrobford

pmpdaddyrobford

this guy knows his shoes, that's the scary part why he has detailed pics.

btw shouldn't be posting ebay links because this place is riddled with lurkers. they'll scoop under your nose. just post pics

5. ceekicks

ceekicks

Alright, thanks for the advice! I'll just post the pics from now on. Hopefully I get a couple more opinions on the previous thread before the auction ends. Thanks again.

6. trdraceman

trdraceman

That insole jumpman looks like a blob heh.. bad carbon fiber and fake.

ceekicks likes this.
  7. ceekicks

ceekicks

Thanks, I'll definitely stay away.