LC check

Soles appear to be too blue, jumpmen both look extra thick and lacking definition/detail. PL cut looks sloppy.

Believe It or not these are actually from nike.com just wanted to post these to see if ppl knew their stuff. So either nike is selling fakes or some things you're lookn for don't apply to all these low cuts

Lol sorry dude just checking
U still didnt.accomplish or prove anything. I never said i was 100% sure. And either your shoes are 100% legit or theyre 100% fake and i clearly said more pics were needed since the angles and lighting suck in the pics provided.

Well they were available on the link. All this means is you should prlly verify what you say before claiming they're fake. "Pretty sure they're 100% fake" is a pretty certain accusation

These shoes only releases two weeks ago, so we are still learning the tiny differences to tell authentic from fake, it's also much harder accomplishing that through pictures, where as having them in hand would be 100x easier.

Well they were available on the link. All this means is you should prlly verify what you say before claiming they're fake. "Pretty sure they're 100% fake" is a pretty certain accusation
Would it have made u feel better had i said "pretty sure these are 20% fake"

Last edited:
It actually would have. Nonetheless the tint of the soles and jumpman in the back shouldn't be the only indicators to diatinguish fake or not

Back
Top Bottom