LC CitySole

shoes r legit but customer service is notoriously bad and they ship single boxed so many times, your shoe box gets destroyed.

shoes r legit but customer service is notoriously bad and they ship single boxed so many times, your shoe box gets destroyed.
As long as they are legit im cool, aye i a destroyed box will still suck though. I just copped the new son of mars low that is suppose to be releasing on the 27th. It says "Shipping Now" Everyone says they are legit so iv taken NT's advice and trusted NT. But any idea how City Sole can sell these before the release date? Hey im not complaining
wink.gif

As long as they are legit im cool, aye i a destroyed box will still suck though. I just copped the new son of mars low that is suppose to be releasing on the 27th. It says "Shipping Now" Everyone says they are legit so iv taken NT's advice and trusted NT. But any idea how City Sole can sell these before the release date? Hey im not complaining
wink.gif
That's the thing that had me doubting them. They sell some sneakers before release date and do pre order on the hyped releases.

That's the thing that had me doubting them. They sell some sneakers before release date and do pre order on the hyped releases.
yeh seems suspect, but too late now ive paid for it. ill let you know what the outcome is when i recieve them. If anyone else has dealt with them and could shed some light on this, thatd be great. Cheers

just recieved my son of mars low black/grapes from city sole, im 100% theyre legit still FYI. Came double boxed even! Box aint perfect but coming to australia its gonna get a scuff or two.

yeah i have a home boy that deals with city sole a lot and he said that they are legit so... but i have never done business with them

just recieved my son of mars low black/grapes from city sole, im 100% theyre legit still FYI. Came double boxed even! Box aint perfect but coming to australia its gonna get a scuff or two.
Yeah, I ordered a Pair of Jordan 1 OG Boston Celtics and the were good too.

Back
Top Bottom