LC DMP Package

ask for more pictures. like the back of the vi's. sometimes they have this fat gold jordan in the back when its suppose to be a thin black jordan. alsoboth jumpmans on the xi's.

The box tag is good, the pl on the XI's looks good also. Get an inside tag just to be sure.

hmm..i check these threads out to step my game up with the authenticity of sneakers...what confuses me though is on the XI's is the jordan symbols on theback of the sneakers...on the left sneaker the ball is facing towards the "23", on the right shoe the ball is facing away from the "23"..is that the way the dmp xi were made or would it be considered fake??

legit and very fresh, nice freshwater AM95's in the background
wink.gif

^this is my biggest pet peeve, go get your posts so you can sell in general youve commented on like every shoe today, never first, never adding any insight,its been 5 days dead we know they are legit so stop

super legit, you can tell from the gold color of the vi, the fake one is more of a shiny or bright gold, and you can see they have the little make in taiwansticker on the dog tag, another sign of legit pairs. Box is good, tissue paper with lazer prints on it. GOOD TO GO!

Back
Top Bottom