LC: DS Jordan 11 Legend Blue

IMO fakes...the word "jordan jump man"on tongue is off,it's to close to stitching

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. Could someone confirm that they're for sure fake? 1 person said they look fine, 1 person said fake, any closers?

They are legit man..There were millions of these made. The stitching on the JUMPMAN JORDAN tag is not a solid tell for a fake 11...MANY legit pairs of all 11s will show this here and there..

Box labels are on point, box is on point, shape of shoes look good, soles the correct shade, PL cuts are good, 23s are good..These are legit IMHO.

I see Timmy and I are in a disagreement...here's my reason why I believe these are fake...
View media item 1603656 joejs
View media item 1603661 king33
Joe ive literally been around long enough to see EVERY AJ 11 release.. EVERY LAST ONE.. The flaw you are pointing to is NOT a tell, and ive personally seen this on MANY legit 11 releases over the years... Give me one more reason why they are fakes..Ive given 6 solid reasons I believe they are legit also here is a vidoe the both of you should save for your reference.
PAY CLOSE ATTENTION to box labels etc. These are tells..A missed stitch here and there is not, thats a flaw

By your extreme standards Joe these would be considered fakes in your eyes..
View media item 1582393

They are NOT. This is a factory error. $+:! happens. You guys MUST remember shoes are hand assembled.

motivated-minds calls legit too. this is coming down to end of the 4th qtr lol they got 3 legit and 1 fake vote so far. I thought the "millions of pairs printed" post sealed the deal!

Thank you TimmyBrixxx. You just broke the backboard with that answer. Ended the game in fashion! Thank you to Joe for the follow up.

These are legit man. I have 3 pairs of these all from authorized retailers and every single pair has small defects. One of my pairs has missed stitching along the patent leather and crooked jumpman Jordan tags and 23s. Like Timmy said, 11s are always mass produced and normally will have some small flaws

Everything looks good. The box,shape,soles,pl..the 2 flaws I notice made me believe they were fake were the jump man stitch on tongue and the gap between the bottom laces..all in all these are legit...thanks for clearing it up Timmy

Back
Top Bottom