LC Infrared 23 VI

Take pics of the back to the pull tabs and the stamp thats on there because i got scammed on these so i no what to look for on these

You need some better pics fam. With better lighting.

Here is how we can tell if they are fake:
  • Check for stamp and qc sticker on box
  • take out the insole and make sure that you can see a sz sticker, not any other stickers
  • tab on heal should be a flat color, not shiny
  • Heal should have clear spacing between top and bottom of jumpman
  • Jumpman on heal should have a clear indication of the laces showing
  • Lacelock should be foggy not clear
These are the best indications on these. But again you need to take better pics

Thats a big red flag as a seller he should provide the pics tht are upon your request you should pass they are probaly fake

So far everything is checking the color looks on point , the leather is slightly tumbled on the toe box and hardly noticeable (fakes have noticeable tumbled leather on the toe box) on legit pairs the tumble is suppose to fade so keep that in mind the stamp is on point , but the only thing that is bugging me is tint on the soles there suppose to be more blue ans the perforation holes seem small but tell him to send u a pic of the tissue paper fakes dont come with white tissue paper so far these look besides the holes on ankle bulges and the tint of the sole

that stamp in the box say 02-23-13? should be 12-23-13. could be messed up tho but doesnt seem like they tried to correct it. shoes didnt come with that sticker on the insole, should be the size sticker on both

Last edited:
that stamp in the box say 02-23-13? should be 12-23-13. could be messed up tho but doesnt seem like they tried to correct it. shoes didnt come with that sticker on the insole, should be the size sticker on both

this is a non-US release pair so it wont have size stickers on the insole.

these are good, 100% authentic

I'd say there legit infrared 23 6s and like the user above me said there a legit non us release

indeed they are. Ask seller though where he got from and if he can provide receipt
Reciept dont mean anything these days nomore they printed and copied and used to scam otger but indeed shoukd ask te seller where he got them

Back
Top Bottom