[LC] Jordan 1 Bred Toe's

Was going to purchase these, but the font on the inside tongue tag got me f'd up... are these legit?

Attachments

• bredtoe1.jpeg
    bredtoe1.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 28
  • bredtoe2.jpeg
    bredtoe2.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 25
  • bredtoe3.jpeg
    bredtoe3.jpeg
    246.6 KB · Views: 28
  • bredtoe4.jpeg
    bredtoe4.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 29
  • bredtoe5.jpeg
    bredtoe5.jpeg
    196.8 KB · Views: 32
  • bredtoe7.jpeg
    bredtoe7.jpeg
    305 KB · Views: 33
  • bredtoe6.jpeg
    bredtoe6.jpeg
    173.5 KB · Views: 31
  • bredtoe8.jpeg
    bredtoe8.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 25
  • bredtoe9.jpeg
    bredtoe9.jpeg
    215.7 KB · Views: 26
  • bredtoe10.jpeg
    bredtoe10.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 26
These look authentic to me. What’s wrong with it? I can’t see the font of the letters from that picture.

If you can, add a better picture of the text on the tongue, a picture of the box label, and the receipt that’s inside the box.

This is the text on the tongue of my bred toe
3A3E4816-0FE4-4684-8A47-E4F3EE7BFC3E.jpeg

I was watching some legit check videos, and it just seems like in the photos I was sent, the "Made in China" looks like it's more bold on authentic pairs...

I still think these are authentic. I am not seeing any flaws in your photos. The reason why the font may not look bold to you is because of the distance the photo was taken at. The picture you added is the same one, add the three pictures I asked you for and I will see if anything is off.

The seller does not have a receipt? because its in the last picture or do you mean the seller did not send you the picture?

These pictures would help but they are not necessary, I still think they are authentic. You can always upload the photos once you get them in hand, if anything looks bad you can file a claim with PayPal or just wait until the seller sends you all the photos and post them, but if you have doubts about the authenticity then don't buy them.

Back
Top Bottom