LC: Jordan 1 Royals (Expert Eyes Needed)

Hey guys,

I just bid on these on ebay and need a legit check.  I've been looking for a pair of Jordan 1 Royals for a while so any help would be greatly appreciated.  For what it's worth, the seller has over 150 ratings (100%) and seems to talk a legit shoe game.  Anyways, let me know what you think. Sorry for the smaller images I don't know how to make them bigger.

send pics of back heel, seems to be hiding it,like mines

Last edited:
He sent me pictures of the back heel, swoosh and jordan logo.  For some reason I can't download the pictures sent through ebay message so I can do do a screen capture of my computer.  Hopefully you can make them out.  Would really appreciate your thoughts.

looks fake, where shoe lace bag?

the top of the heel, looks super stretch out compared to other pair, the 1's logo wins are to close to end of the the sides nooo spacei dont see any seperation, that air check on ur pice suoer close to edge...

just check my legit check on these royals i got, seen them in perso, felt them etc they were good lol

http://niketalk.com/t/583611/legit-check-on-jordan-1-royal-need-help-nike-fam

Last edited:
I don't like the looks of them to be honest.. Ned better pix to confirm but I really think they are GMs.

he using 2 separate different shoes as far as i know, compare the pic on ebay and other pic (shoes on the chair) definitely 2 different shoes. there is widow peak on ebay pics so i suggest stay away from it

he using 2 separate different shoes as far as i know, compare the pic on ebay and other pic (shoes on the chair) definitely 2 different shoes. there is widow peak on ebay pics so i suggest stay away from it
thats my pair sorry lol

Those royals are 100% fake. The swoosh is horrible like stated above. Plus the dead giveaway of the widows peaks on the toes. Shiny leather. Definitely a no go. Do NOT buy these. 

Back
Top Bottom