LC: Jordan 11 Space Jams

Hey everyone, I need some help with a legit check on these Space Jam 11s. I had a similar thread for different pairs recently, but since those deals fell through, I wanted to start a new one to avoid confusion.  This auction ends in a few hours, so any help that you guys can give me with legit checking these is much appreciated.  Feel free to give any input on the condition as well.

As always, thanks and reps for any help.

Yeah, the amount of yellowing seems odd.  They aren't clear, but I was thinking that they should be darker/more yellow than they are.

Yea I'm not liking something about these as well. Crappy sole pics but it looks like GM browning vs yellowing around the pods

Thanks for your input, guys.  Repped.  Any other help is welcomed.  If the consensus is that they're sketchy or fake, then I'll just stay away.  I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on some potentially fake/GM shoes lol.

just stay away from these. you can find a legit pair out there (not saying these are certainly legit or GM)

these look good to me honestly not 100% but they look good, they are yellowed from being worn but they were clear soles obviousy. and if you look close you can see some deep yellowing around the pods.

but if everyone else is saying fake then dont pay me no mind

these look good to me honestly not 100% but they look good, they are yellowed from being worn but they were clear soles obviousy. and if you look close you can see some deep yellowing around the pods.

Agree they look alright to me too, I think the weird coloring is just dirt against the yellowed sole. But if you aren't sure probably best to just stay away

does anyone else notices the embossing wide around the JUMPAN JORDAN logo on the box?

Hey everyone, I appreciate all the input. I ended up passing because I don't like to buy unless a legit check has had more of a consensus about them being legit. Thanks again for the help.

Hmm.. The heel tabs resemble the more recent 11 retros. The jumpman on the heel also looks off. Can we get a better pic of both jumpmen?

you rang?... lol.. I'm with you here though man.. personally I think they are ok.. sorry so late with the reply OP.

Back
Top Bottom