LC Jordan 6 Infrared Black (2014)

Hey, guys. I'm trying to cop some of these for Christmas, so any input would be really appreciated. They're a size 9.0, DS in the box. I'd like a few opinions before I pull the trigger, so I'd really appreciate the help.

There's 10 pictures, so I created an album on imgur here: 

Please and thanks, guys (and gals)!

View media item 1793602
Why's it missing a hole bottom right of ankle bubble

I'm honestly not sure what you're referring to exactly, since I don't have much experience legit checking. I was pretty confident, since the seller has over 800, 100% positive feedback. They might be replicas then, huh? I'm not sure. Thanks for the input.

Any other opinions, please?

Last edited:
Check it out it's missing this hole at the tip of my pen.
View media item 1793606
View media item 1793608

Ah, I see it. You know, I think it might actually just be some weird angle or lighting, because you can see the hole is definitely there in the next picture. I would link it, but I don't want my thread to go back for moderation. Check the album out in the first post. It's actually the picture right after the one you posted.

I would say that I do have one concern myself, though. Isn't the 3M supposed to be more visible? I mean, even without flash, isn't it kind of dim? Or is it just me....?

Last edited:
That next pic is the other side of the other shoe. I can't say if it's legit or not I'm just pointing out the unpunched hole that's missing.

As far as 3m, just depends where the light source is, if there's no flash. I took mine with flash in my dark room.

That next pic is the other side of the other shoe. I can't say if it's legit or not I'm just pointing out the unpunched hole that's missing.

As far as 3m, just depends where the light source is, if there's no flash. I took mine with flash in my dark room.

Yeah, if it's indeed missing and not some kind of lighting of weird angle that's causing it...they're fakes, I think. Thanks for the input. I'll try asking for other photos. If not, I'll just have to wait for another pair.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Looks like the hole is punched, but the piece is still stuck in there. Get more pics. These look okay other than that one spot.

You won't see the 3m with normal pics.

Back
Top Bottom