[LC] Jordan 6 x Slam Dunk

Hey all been trying to gather all of the information I can about available reps on these as these seem to pass some of the obvious checks but not others.

Specifically I've been told by multiple sources that the raised stitching around the pod on the outside of the shoes was something that reps makers may have never fixed (was flat on rep pars, see pic 12 in linked album for a close-up).

Gallery of shoes photos:

Areas where I have some slight concern are the coloring of the tongue/sole (but this changes greatly depending on the light), quality of stitching around the pods, clarity of printing/details (though this is extremely difficult to photograph so hard to judge), placement of pattern on back of shoe relative to jumpman (may depend on size), placement of pattern on the toe, and transparency of the heel tab.

The known stitching inconsistencies with the "V"-shaped area about halfway up the shoe are not present here, stitching is good. In general other than the pod area the materials seem to be stitched very well and are cut very cleanly. Holes seem to match up perfectly.

Unfortunately I'm not super familiar with 6s in general, so I've been trying to rely on other sources... Not having much luck getting concrete opinions on this specific pair. Please let me know if anyone has some extra input, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom