LC / Jordan Breds 11

Hi Guys... Can I have your opinion on these pair. Apparently, owner is claiming it came from FTL.. Left pair seems to be off for me, patent, jumpman logo and lace tip. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.View media item 958416

I doubt the shoes are legit.  The 23s on the backs of the shoes are stretched and not aligned correctly and both Jumpmans on the shoes look messed up.

these are replicas I know this because I bought the EXACT same pair with the ball above the spacing in between the 2 & 3. Fakes have gotten so good now damnnn. btw if it came from FTL it should have a FTL stamp above the size stamp on box.

Last edited:
honestly these look good to me. Everything down to the box paper.. And theres the FTL box tag

Last edited:
They're good. Lace tips should be white on these releases. The plastic covering is good too. Everything is good, this pair is just not the most perfect looking.

Not trying to prove anything but this shoes are looks off to me, as per photo the back of the shoes are not in good shape
Fam that's because they are not handmade by Tinker Hatfield
laugh.gif
. Looks more like bad quality check by Nike which is nothing new and more frequent today

If you look at my pair it does almost the same thing except yours is just more pronounced. Nothing to be concerned about.

Back
Top Bottom