LC: Jordan fear iv

Can anyone tell me if theses are legit? I just received them from the seller and want to know if they are fake I will open a dispute with PayPal. Thanks in advance NTers

Can anyone tell me if theses are legit? I just received them from the seller and want to know if they are fake I will open a dispute with PayPal. Thanks in advance NTers
give me a little time to get home and compare.

Mr. Brixxx would know the answer.

You need better shots. Level shots at eye level. Also take pic of QC stamp inside box.

Legit bro.. I will never solely fail a pair of kicks on the waffle tab theory and Ill post a pic tomorrow of why..Everything checks out here to me.

Last edited:
Hey thanks guys for taking the time to help me out . Would love to see that picture of the waffle tab fail you are talking about . @TIMMYBRIXXX @friscogza

As much as I respect Timmy,I will have to disagree. I believe they are fakes,not only the waffle tabs are incorrect, the black suede should look ashy...seems like this pair has a different suede to it

Hey thanks guys for taking the time to help me out . Would love to see that picture of the waffle tab fail you are talking about . @TIMMYBRIXXX @friscogza
just wanted to follow up with the pix..

My personal FTL pair.
View media item 1509574View media item 1509573View media item 1509572
Also an old thread when we were researching the waffle tab topic..
http://niketalk.com/t/581593/l-c-air-jordan-iv-toro

Actually after a second look, and a couple calls, i am noticing your tabs have very small and flat 5 dots..This may actually be an issue because Im also noticing the shape of the heels in the back being a little straight now. Like the back of the shoe is flatter, not slightly bumped like it should be..

I would in fact ask for a refund here based on the inconsistencies in the shape and waffle tabs of course on your pair..Definitely shouldn't be that small imo. i think there is enough here to to use the "better safe than sorry" logic..

Good job Joe! +1

Thank you Timmy,another thing I wanted to point out,usually when I ask to see the waffle tabs I'm not only looking if the dots are correct I'm also looking at the outlining of the waffle tab. I am noticing on all my 4's and the pair u just showed us Timmy that the outline has the same character,at both tips it should look like a small shape of a bat. A lot of these fakes and the fears above us the outlining is just solid line.kind of hard to explain if u don't know what I'm talking about but please ask I'll do my best to explain

Back
Top Bottom