Lc jordan retro 1 royals :)

First pair is legit

Second pair - need a closer pic of the dates on size tag (make sure its 9/12/12 or earlier) but im leaning towards legit too.

agreed 100%. I think 2nd pair is legit as well, but we do need more pics to confirm

agreed 1st pair is legit as they come    2nd pair looks legit  but im not sure needs a few more pics

First pair is legit. Correct lace bag size, neat stitching, and soles got a nice thick texture. Second pair looks good too. Swooshes look good, stitching is neat, overall shoes check out.

First pair is legit. Nike Air logo has the right font, shoelace bag looks good, and production date are good. Can't really see the second pair that well because the pics are kinda far from the shoe and some pics are blurry but they look good based on overall shape and the lines on the soles

Thx guys. First pair went for over 700 on ebay ??!!! Really Daym. I wasn't going to pay that much.

yeah the first is legit a real good way to tell off the bat is if they have picture of the box that store sticker on them on top right or left corner, also it helped he had the receipt...the struggle for these continues for me too, seems only beat pairs or GM around
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom