lc: Jordan V OG Retro

Can someone help me? Authentic or Fakes?

These V's were given to me by my dad's neighbor.

The shoes show no wear and they seem to be legit with their high quality of material. The main material issuede. Let me know!

the shape on the tounge of the jumpman looks off. besides that they look alright.

you should definetly get more pictures including some of the tag.

Here's the tag...what do you think?

What other photos might be useful?

100% Fake

Tag is completely wrong
Metallic flames on midsole are blunt & mishapen -they should be sharper
The Swoosh on back is deformed & the "AIR" is in the wrong font
Tongue is mishapen also

Edit: Here is a legit FT1 tag

Note the numbers 1 & 7 ....they are in a different font -all the 1s should be underlined....

if that's the case, these are the nicest looking fakes I've ever seen...probably could pass as authentic...

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

OG Retro??
roll.gif

So what's the verdict?

The manufacture date on the tag says 01-25-99...I'm losing hope here ha

I checked , double checked & then I checked again.

All of the V tags I have come across, the date & the no. next to it should touch the barcode .....although the pictures of your tag are blurry, you can seethat they don't quite touch.

Also, where the sizes are, the two lines that run across the top & bottom are a lot closer on the authentic tags

DSC01079.JPG

From fire red V tag, but the points of reference are the same...

363585352.jpg

363588630.jpg

These are very close fakes I admit, & they would fool most people, but if you look closely enough the signs are always there

But the biggest give-away is the flames on the midsole, on every pair I have seen, beat or deadstock ...the flames are a lot sharper

Yes, I'm gonna admit, that those look legit until you showed the pic of the tag which gave it away.

And this title is a oxymoron.

lol @ the size of the dots on the cement too, lookin like some dude went at em with a sharpie

Back
Top Bottom