[LC] Off White Airmax 90 Desert Ore

Hey NT,

Got these from reddit. Been seeing a bunch of good fakes out there. Not too sure if these are legit. Got them for a pretty decent price imo. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_1281.jpg
    IMG_1281.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1282.jpg
    IMG_1282.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1284.jpg
    IMG_1284.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1285.jpg
    IMG_1285.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1286.jpg
    IMG_1286.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1287.jpg
    IMG_1287.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1288.jpg
    IMG_1288.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1289.jpg
    IMG_1289.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1290.jpg
    IMG_1290.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1291.jpg
    IMG_1291.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 67
These are authentic.
The toe shape is right. Currently fakes are either too wide or too narrow. The text is good and the spacing is right. Fake pairs right now are usually too bold, they have some text that are the wrong font, and/or have bad spacing between the text. The swoosh looks good and the stitching around it looks good as well. Some current fakes have weird shaped swooshes or are the wrong color. The stitching can also be off on fakes, like at the inner curve of the swoosh. Everything else looks goods to me.

These are authentic.
The toe shape is right. Currently fakes are either too wide or too narrow. The text is good and the spacing is right. Fake pairs right now are usually too bold, they have some text that are the wrong font, and/or have bad spacing between the text. The swoosh looks good and the stitching around it looks good as well. Some current fakes have weird shaped swooshes or are the wrong color. The stitching can also be off on fakes, like at the inner curve of the swoosh. Everything else looks goods to me.

Thanks man, appreciate your input!

These are authentic.
can you legit check my Size 8 Off-White AM97s? you seem like you know your stuff better than I do, i’m having trouble with legit checking my pair

Back
Top Bottom