[LC] Off White X Air Jordan 1 UNC

Hey NikeTalk Fam!

imgur link ->>

Legit check needed for LPU OW x J1 UNC.
Just got back home and unbox these bad boiis & found out that there are some small scuffs where the small threads are sticking out in the inner ear of the ripstop fabric on the left shoe. Spent quite a fortune for this BNIB babe but feeling gutted to have such a minor defect, quite the horror ya feel me ? Please share your opinions on this NTFAMs, help a brotha out. UwU

imgur link ->>

From what I can see these are authentic, they look really good.
The stitching holes are nice and visible and the placement is good. Leather is correct. Inner and outer embossing of the wings logo is good. Zip tie, box label, MIC tags and white laces are right. Text looks good to me.

The shape looks fine but I would like better pictures of the shoes. I want a full shot of the lateral side of both sneakers at eye level to see the shape better. I want to see the orange and blue laces. Also the insoles, try taking one out and take a picture underneath the insole and the top to see the Nike air and size sticker clearly. Get an up close up photo of Nike air from the bottom soles.

That flaw does look bad but at the same time no one would ever see it. If you have a problem with that flaw return them and find a pair that you are satisfied with.

From what I can see these are authentic, they look really good.
The stitching holes are nice and visible and the placement is good. Leather is correct. Inner and outer embossing of the wings logo is good. Zip tie, box label, MIC tags and white laces are right. Text looks good to me.

The shape looks fine but I would like better pictures of the shoes. I want a full shot of the lateral side of both sneakers at eye level to see the shape better. I want to see the orange and blue laces. Also the insoles, try taking one out and take a picture underneath the insole and the top to see the Nike air and size sticker clearly. Get an up close up photo of Nike air from the bottom soles.

That flaw does look bad but at the same time no one would ever see it. If you have a problem with that flaw return them and find a pair that you are satisfied with.
hey there thanks for your meticulous response, I really appreciate the effort <3
Here are the rest of the images as per requested->>

These are authentic.
The shape of the shoe is good. The shoe trees and other laces are correct. The insoles look good to me, Nike Air logo is right, and the size sticker is correct.

Back
Top Bottom