LC OG Shadow X's

Im tripping because I could have sworn these were only made with a red jumpman and red insoles.Anybody got any input on this.

Im tripping because I could have sworn these were only made with a red jumpman and red insoles.Anybody got any input on this.

The tag is legit. im thinking someone customized the jumpman but who knows.

im going with legit.

The tag is legit. im thinking someone customized the jumpman but who knows.

im going with legit.

Yeah, the actual shoes are 100% legit Shadow Xs ...but like Malcala said, they have been customised -look better with the red imo

Yeah, the actual shoes are 100% legit Shadow Xs ...but like Malcala said, they have been customised -look better with the red imo

The dude thats selling them says he bought them personally when they were released and they came that way.I have never seen them this color and the pair I own are even red.His even has the blue insoles with the jumpman on them which is wierd.Looking at all the pictures it actually looks like they may have actually came that way.

The dude thats selling them says he bought them personally when they were released and they came that way.I have never seen them this color and the pair I own are even red.His even has the blue insoles with the jumpman on them which is wierd.Looking at all the pictures it actually looks like they may have actually came that way.

I can't see these coming from the PC8 factory this way -think about it, Nike would have had an entire production line set up with red stitching for the Jumpman embroiding, they would have had to stop the whole production line, change the stitching to blue for this one shoe ...then change it back to red. Also, they would have had a whole batch of red insoles ...& 1 random blue pair?

As you can clearly see from the tag, they are just regular produced X -if they were samples of any kind, one offs, PEs etc. this would be reflected in the tag.

There is a pair of Blue Shadow Xs that were supposedly customised for Nick Anderson & were owned by Carter1203 -it is possible that these are that same pair, but those are known customs.

It sounds to me that whoever is selling them is trying to make them out to be a bit more special than they really are ...(obviously to get a better price)

Don't get me wrong, they are a nice authentic pair of OG Xs & it is admitedly a good, clean custom job. & they are rare just because no-one else has a pair like that ...just don't be fooled into thinking they are some sort of super rare samples that Nike released that way.

I can't see these coming from the PC8 factory this way -think about it, Nike would have had an entire production line set up with red stitching for the Jumpman embroiding, they would have had to stop the whole production line, change the stitching to blue for this one shoe ...then change it back to red. Also, they would have had a whole batch of red insoles ...& 1 random blue pair?

As you can clearly see from the tag, they are just regular produced X -if they were samples of any kind, one offs, PEs etc. this would be reflected in the tag.

There is a pair of Blue Shadow Xs that were supposedly customised for Nick Anderson & were owned by Carter1203 -it is possible that these are that same pair, but those are known customs.

It sounds to me that whoever is selling them is trying to make them out to be a bit more special than they really are ...(obviously to get a better price)

Don't get me wrong, they are a nice authentic pair of OG Xs & it is admitedly a good, clean custom job. & they are rare just because no-one else has a pair like that ...just don't be fooled into thinking they are some sort of super rare samples that Nike released that way.

Back
Top Bottom