LC on 09 Jordan XI Space Jams

What up all,

New to the forum and glad I came across this.  Love how everyone is lookin' out for each other with these legit/fake checks.  Just recently ordered my first pair of XI's on ebay, and I'm starting to wonder if I got duped.  The icyness of the soles are what threw me off, as they look completely brand new without any yellowing.  Seller said they've been in a freezer bag, but anyone can say that.  Please take a look at the pics below and let me know.  Seller has 100% ebay rating and also posted comparison pics to his own legit pair.  If someone was selling a fake, they wouldn't compare to their own legit right?   Thanks in advance...really appreciate it!

Shoes I bought are on top of the box.  Owner's own pair is on the bottom.

23 also looks stretched...

owner's shoe on left...shoe i bought on right

owner's shoe on bottom, shoe i bought on top

Last edited:
Fake based of the soles alone. They look blue tinted, SJs were clear and they aren't even the slightest yellow. The 23 looks off, but that is going with a bad photo. Jumpman is off on the shoes you bought. Looks like a big pun jumpman. Owners shoes look more legit than the ones he sold you.

Last edited:
damn...was hoping not to hear that, but glad I did from you guys. Looks like ill be going through the eBay money back guarantee. Thanks all.

Stay away from these fakes. I don't get why people think putting SJ's in sealed plastic or ziplocks will stop yellowing. It's the blue traction pods that start the yellowing on the icy soles. Which is why you see yellowing start around the pods.

Stay away from these fakes. I don't get why people think putting SJ's in sealed plastic or ziplocks will stop yellowing. It's the blue traction pods that start the yellowing on the icy soles. Which is why you see yellowing start around the pods.

Yea, don't let the seller fool you. 09 SJ will have yellowed regardless of how they were stored.

Plus, just about all SJ's already had some yellowing on the soles back on release date in 09. When I purchased my pair, i looked at a few to grab the iciest pair. Just about every pair I saw already had yellowing on them, and that was on release date. Anyone who says their 5 year old SJ's have been kept icy by storing them in zip lock bags are full of "GM material."

ok, so i got the shoes in and they're pretty much what's shown in the original pics.  no yellowing whatsoever, stretched 23, and also noticed this on the box

doesn't this seal the deal with them being GM's?  This looks like the jumpman was stamped on, which doesn't appear to be so with legit boxes.  i also took the shoes to a shop in LA (RIF.LA), and they also said to get my money back.  Has anyone gone through the ebay money back guarantee before?  How long am I looking at before I can get my money back?

airjaxx airjaxx 100% GM'S fam, the sad thing about is you have ebay sellers selling gm's as a 100% (authentic authorized) shoe. When they damn well know their selling gm"s, & still have a 100% ebay rating! Maybe someone else can help you with this ebay issue, as this is the reason i have never used/nor will use ebay!

@airjaxx 100% GM'S fam, the sad thing about is you have ebay sellers selling gm's as a 100% (authentic authorized) shoe. When they damn well know their selling gm"s, & still have a 100% ebay rating! Maybe someone else can help you with this ebay issue, as this is the reason i have never used/nor will use ebay!
thanks @Motivated-Minds

so from your experience, that square stamp is a sure tell?  no legit boxes come that way right?

ok, so i got the shoes in and they're pretty much what's shown in the original pics.  no yellowing whatsoever, stretched 23, and also noticed this on the box

doesn't this seal the deal with them being GM's?  This looks like the jumpman was stamped on, which doesn't appear to be so with legit boxes.  i also took the shoes to a shop in LA (RIF.LA), and they also said to get my money back.  Has anyone gone through the ebay money back guarantee before?  How long am I looking at before I can get my money back?
Easy tell without even having to look at the shoes. I've come across the same exact thing with GM gamma 11's. There was a box shaped indentation around the jumpman on the side of the box as well as around the 'jumpman jordan' marquee on the top of the box. 

Back
Top Bottom