LC on 11 Bred

Im actually really hesistant to call any AJ 11 these day authentic just because the fakes are so good nowadays and 11s arent my forte but to me these look to be legit. Def wait for more opinions tho.

i know what you mean, its impossible to fully tell unless your buying it on the release date yourself or flight club it sucks, but better safe than sorry

i know what you mean, its impossible to fully tell unless your buying it on the release date yourself or flight club it sucks, but better safe than sorry
Yeah thats why the only reseller i buy from is Flightclub.com now and only them if theres something i really want. And i know when dealing with FC that i know everything is gonna be 100% legit even before i get it. But i usually just get shoes on their release dates now from a retail store. Def agree with ya on its better to be safe than sorry with these shoes. Repped for that.

Last edited:
Thats whats up, maybe im getting a little better now at knowing these 11s. I actually got this one right lol.
*Correct "23" along with correct spacing on the "23", consistent cut on the PL and the height of the PL cut looks good on the heel.  Sole is correct color red, fakes are known to be either too dark where you cant see the pods nor the carbon fiber through the sole.  These are the correct shade.  CF and pods are easily visible.  "Jumpman Jordan" is in the correct spot.  Correct carbon fiber.  Sheen on the PL looks good.  Fakes are known to be very dull and have an orange peel effect.

Back
Top Bottom