LC ON 2000 Infrared VI

I would say legit and wearable. Ask when the last time he wore these shoes. If they have been sitting without wear for more than 2 years I would not wear. But they seem to have been broken in. There is going to be chipping but these look official. I had 3 pairs of original infrareds so I know.

I would say legit and wearable. Ask when the last time he wore these shoes. If they have been sitting without wear for more than 2 years I would not wear. But they seem to have been broken in. There is going to be chipping but these look official. I had 3 pairs of original infrareds so I know.
I know they aren't they will be sole swapped, thanks though!

I know they aren't they will be sole swapped, thanks though!

With all those ******** flight 91's floating around

Im sure that wont be a problem...

these are definitely not wearable.. That air bubble is soo fogged they'd crumble after the first wear.

Back
Top Bottom