Lc on 2000 SPACE JAMS

Yes they are fake, these are "supposed" to be 2000 jams, and 00' jams said Jumpman Jam on the tongue. The toe does look off as well. More pics would help though.

Thanks bro I told him they were fake, they looked off from the pair i own and he started arguing with me lol he told me some BS story about these being some "recalls" and that only a few pairs came with the "jumpman jordan" !!

He ALSO calls space jams OG...even tho ON THE BOX it SAYS "RETRO" lol

Well technically that's not incorrect...they are originals in that the fact it's the first time they were released, even though they're not original in the sense that they came out after the XIs.

Well technically that's not incorrect...they are originals in that the fact it's the first time they were released, even though they're not original in the sense that they came out after the XIs.
I agree, its the first time they release but in terms of sneakers, they shouldnt be called OGs. The only OG "Space jams" (if they even are to be called space jams) were the all black with concord/purple jumpman xi's from 96. The Space jams are only a retro+ colorway just like the cool greys.

These are OG space jams (picture is not mine, credit to the owner)
Thanks bro I told him they were fake, they looked off from the pair i own and he started arguing with me lol he told me some BS story about these being some "recalls" and that only a few pairs came with the "jumpman jordan" !!
Haha yeah np, and thats all bs, only 09 jams came with Jumpman Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom