LC on BRED XIII's

BAD PICKS
Legit
red suede is cut right on the left shoe but---- looks like it got wet.
holo looks good.
soles do not have bad paint job like most fakes
The height of the shoes looks good
Get better tagged pics to confirm! a pic of the tag would be great if the bar code touches the date they are for sure the real deal.

Those are on the beat side... looks like the person did a lot to make them look as good as they do, being black and red also helps conceal some of the wear.

They are legit though, you might want to go ahead and get tagged pictures. How much are they asking?

Originally Posted by JStar25

Those are on the beat side... looks like the person did a lot to make them look as good as they do, being black and red also helps conceal some of the wear.

They are legit though, you might want to go ahead and get tagged pictures. How much are they asking?
eyyy! ur that guy from the youtube videos! lol dam i shuldve just compared them to ur video on the 13's...but im actaully getting these frommy uncle he's just giving them away to me because he doesnt wear them anymore but i wasnt sure if they were legit or not because of how worn they were butthanx anyway and mad props for those videos theyve helped me out alot keep em coming!

You just got a nice gift from your uncle man. Don't tell him he could have got $150 for them... LOL.

Thanks for checking me out. -Peace

Back
Top Bottom