LC on concord 11s

Alright I've been looking for a legit pair, what makes these Grey market?
that clear sole. legit concords came out in 2011 the one pictured look like they came out last Saturday there's not a legit pair of 2011 concords that have not started to yellow by now

that clear sole. legit concords came out in 2011 the one pictured look like they came out last Saturday there's not a legit pair of 2011 concords that have not started to yellow by now

The seller has told me that he treated the soles with seaglo but I'm still not entirely sure because the 23 on the back looks a little off

Man if he sea glowed them you could tell those are not sea glowed bro they are GM plain and simple.

Not just that but the ankle collars are to thick in legit pairs they are more thin and have a more defined shape to them.

I know bro. Some people just don't want to listen to the truth they hear they was lied to
and they don't want to believe it. You can't trust most people now days.

Aight, I never believed he was telling the truth, I just had my doubts. I've never seen sea glowed soles before so I wanted to make sure. Appreciate everyone's advice tho and learned some tips on how to spot legits.

Back
Top Bottom