LC on DS Space Jam 2009

Hey guys- My cousin's trying to buy some DS Jams, but I don't know 11s. Tried to do some research, but with all the grey market and fakes out there it makes LCing 11s that much more difficult. Would you guys mind jumping in here? THANK YOU!!

I'm trying to get a few more pics of the soles, CF, and of the whole shoe to check for build/structure. I'll post once I get those.

Yeah, waiting for more pics. If he doesn't send them, I'm passing. Too many good fakes out there.

Last edited:
well to be honest the shoes do look nice. but they not authentic. sometimes it be jacked up real bad.

Didn't buy them, so I'm officially good. :smile:

Thanks fellas. I'm real surprised because they look really good for fakes. It's scary out there.

Your not finding an "icy" pair of these unless they were upkept with seaglow or some other product. Even they are unworn they were released in 09 and will show some aging.

View media item 1020991 I wear mine but even if you don't...unless you upkeep soles they're gonna yellow. I have the CG I wore 2-3 times that yellowed. Even with seaglow they stay icy for alil and that oxidation comes right back. I love sea glow but don't wanna over do it so I wait til the soles get bad. I clean each of my pairs after each use. I like to wear my pairs not look at them lol

View media item 1020991 I wear mine but even if you don't...unless you upkeep soles they're gonna yellow. I have the CG I wore 2-3 times that yellowed. Even with seaglow they stay icy for alil and that oxidation comes right back. I love sea glow but don't wanna over do it so I wait til the soles get bad. I clean each of my pairs after each use. I like to wear my pairs not look at them lol

Agree with this all the way.

Back
Top Bottom