LC on grape 5's

Hey guys could a get a LC on these and about how much do you think they are worth?

^$250?? Thats why crap is so expensive, that mentality.

The leather is discolored, they're filthy, yellowed to hell. They will definitely look worse in person, and you will be disappointed. Pay accordingly if you must have these.

My suggestion is you wait for a better pair. Theres tons of these out there.

And yes they are legit.

Last edited:
bro these shoes are worth maybe 75 bucks, they arer garbage. you'll probably get athletes foot from those nasty *****.

bro these shoes are worth maybe 75 bucks, they arer garbage. you'll probably get athletes foot from those nasty *****.

Guys.. I think were being a bit harsh. Not everyone has $450 to drop on DS grape 5s. If he doesnt mind a pair with some age to it.. let him have it. I could see these going for like $130-$170 on ebay.

legit, DS grapes prices are through the roof right now so you can still probably land a good bit for them

The leather is discolored, they're filthy, yellowed to hell. They will definitely look worse in person, and you will be disappointed. Pay accordingly if you must have these.
And yes they are legit.

I'm going off current price man, they have gone up to about $700 ds. And I said I wouldn't go over $250, I didn't say pay $250 right off the bat. Chill out and stop putting words in people's mouths.

And yes they are legit.

Alright don't put words in my mouth, I said I wouldn't go over $250. I didn't say pay $250 off the bat. I remembered when I got my pair back in 2005 and they sold out quick, and current prices for a ds pair is around 700.

Legit.

But I wouldn't pay over $150.

I wouldn't spend any amount on these.

DS is the best way to go.

If you can't wait, then get these.

But they're supposed to release next year anyways.

legit... i bought a used pair for $225 like 2 months ago and they looked 10x way better than this pair... just keep your eyes open and wait for a better pair especially in your sz.

You can ask $1,000,000 for that. That doesn't mean that and they're worth that or anyone will ever pay it.

On that condition though?

They more likely to run for $110 based on the overall condition.

Might as well wait for the next drop of grapes next year than bid for these.

Last edited:
And yes they are legit.
That's a little harsh. Though since the pics are so bright, yes I do think they'll look a little worse in person. But every time I go on eBay I see 10-15 pairs of grapes in my size alone, just wait it out. Don't go above $175. I've seen worse pairs fetch $250 on the bay though, true story.

That's a little harsh. Though since the pics are so bright, yes I do think they'll look a little worse in person. But every time I go on eBay I see 10-15 pairs of grapes in my size alone, just wait it out. Don't go above $175. I've seen worse pairs fetch $250 on the bay though, true story.

Thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom