LC on jordan 11 breds

Carbon fibre is right. Still worried about the shape of the midsole and the 23s look stretched too. Try get a pic of the box if u can as well

Looks ok but the pix are horrible man..The lighting especially..Snap a shot of paper in box and a few other good shots to be 100. Take the pix in daylight if possible.

Im bout to pull the trigger for $350 dollars. No box Though :frown: is it worth it. im gonna go to the sellers house to look at it and take pictures (high definition picts) then post it here again then you guys tell me if its legit.

Coz im running out of time.... if from the philippines i wanna buy shoes from EBAy that are brandnew but it costs $500 + shipment $49 customs tax $ 100+ so it really goes crazy...i got this seller locally so i might settle with this for now until the low breds comes out on may

DS is around $400 according to shoefax. And these are not even close. I paid $80 for a pair in similar condition also without the box but I got lucky with them on the way back from picking up some legend 11's earlier that day. I'm thinking $200 max. What do you guys think?

Yeah...No way $350..There are MANY legit pairs of these out there..They restocked these 15 times..

not so many legit Jordan 11 breds in the philippines man... if you convert $350 dollars to pesos thats like almost 17,000 pesos. with that amount of money you can go to a very high end beach resort here food accomodation all paid. Not even exagerrating. Now im having doubts if its all worth buying it lol. Unless anyone here in the philippines can hook me up with a DS jordan 11 breds ill happily pay $ 400 right now lol

Back
Top Bottom