LC on Jordan 11

I bought them from a guy named smiths kickz he had 100 percent feedback on eBay but I wanna make sure I got them for 310

The tag is what throws me off I saw one on eBay that had this exact same tag but let me know so I can return them of fake

Can we see the box tag, and the top of the box. From what I can see I think they are legit. Need the other info to clarify though to be 100 percent

Thanks for the reply and I'm glad to hear they're legit just wondering why is my tag a little different than some of the ones I've seen

Thank you so much for the help this is personally my first really old pair of Jordan's and I don't know much shoes this old again thanks so much for the help I really appreciate it

Thank you so much for the help this is personally my first really old pair of Jordan's and I don't know much shoes this old again thanks so much for the help I really appreciate it
No problem bro..Glad to assist..

PS..Remember to rep the guys who help you out on your threads by clicking the thumbs up on whatever comment(s) you feel helped. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom